TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to Scholar Assignments website. We are a research platform where customers can order research on essays, dissertations, and other writing services (referred to as products and services on this page). These products and services are prepared by professional academic writers who have been employed by our company for the task.
These Terms and Conditions (the T&C or Terms) control how you access and use our website and any of the services we provide. Any improper usage is strictly prohibited. By using the website, you confirm that you have read, understood and that you agree with all our Terms and Conditions. Submitting a request and/or payment you agree to be bound by the Terms stated herein. You claim and warrant that you have the full legal authority to enter these Terms and be legally bound by them. By this, you are legally obligated to abide by the Terms and Conditions stated on this page.
We recommend you to read through this page carefully before ordering with us as it is the most important page on our website. If you disagree with any part of the Terms listed below, please refrain from using any services on this website and leave our website immediately. No guarantees are given to anyone who violates the Terms and conditions stated on this page. These Terms are applicable to anyone visiting our website or ordering from us.
- Definition of Terms.
Website- A website is a set of related web pages located under a single domain name available at Scholar Assignments where custom essay help services are offered.
Services- This refers to all types of written tasks such as essays, dissertations, reports, research papers, course work, and any other type of academic work that might be requested by a client.
We, Us, Ours- Refers to our academic writing company which has been registered under the laws of the United Kingdom.
User, You, Client- Refers to a natural person, individual entrepreneur, or a legal entity that has been registered on our website by creating a personal account and has accepted the Terms stated on this page. Also refers to anyone submitting their personal information, bidding, placing an order, uploading any information, and transferring payment on this website.
Writer- This refers to a professional freelancer who has been employed by our company under a contract and they are responsible for taking care of all orders placed on our website. They research and write academic essays assigned to them by our quality control department according to their academic qualifications and experience.
Account- This is the personalized section of our website that cannot be accessed by the public. It is created when a user register’s on our website. It can only be accessed using the user’s username and password
Order- Refers to an electronic request by a client for a specific writing service that has been paid for. The client provides details on the scope of work and other order requirements. The order is submitted by filling and submitting the order form and it is submitted electronically by a client on our website.
Product- This is the end product resulting from order processing according to order instructions. It is an original content document that is delivered as a digital document to the client that satisfies their academic requirements.
Client’s information- Refers to any information presented on the website by a client for use as a reference or an example in processing their order. This information can be uploaded on the order form and we have the right to decide on the size and format of any materials being uploaded on our website.
- Order Placing and Registration
- The order is placed by completing the order form provided on the order page. This is the only successful and acceptable way to order any product on our website. No service is provided by other means than by request.
- The ordering process starts with pressing the Order now button and you will be taken to the order page. Fill the order form with your assignment’s instructions and requirements.
- Provide every important information related to your order and upload all files needed to process your order. The order form will specify the scope of work, number of pages, order deadline, topic, number of sources, citation style, level of study, delivery terms, and any other important information related to your order. After ensuring you have provided all important instructions, register on our website. It is your responsibility to provide exact, full, and final information to each standard order form section when filling in the order form.
- You will be requested to register on our website by providing your working contact details such as phone number, email address, and name. Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties during the process of account creation. If you change any of this information, ensure you update the information on our website. Contact our support team if you face any challenges when updating or changing the information.
- In case multiple accounts are discovered created with your information, they will be merged with your initial account created during your first purchase.
- Order Payment
- When placing your order, you agree to purchase the product from us. The processing of your order begins once payment has been received in full and the payment is authorized. Thus, it is important to make payment as soon as possible. We are not to be held responsible for delivering any product that has not been paid for in full.
- Order price is calculated according to our current pricing stated on the pricing page and should be paid in advance as soon as the order form is submitted. This will ensure that the processing of your order begins as soon as possible.
- Use the payment methods available on our website. Please check our website to find the available payment method during the time of your payment.
- Your order will be evaluated and the company may request additional payment or additional time to work on your order as the impact of the work done to fulfill your order can only be defined after a manual review is performed. The customer may decide at their own will to either agree to new order parameters and price or refuse to cooperate with the company. If the client wishes to stop working with us, a refund will be issued according to our money-back guarantee.
- You can request and receive a refund if you decide to stop working with us at any stage of your order according to our money-back guarantee. During the refund process, we will not be responsible for any bank transfer fees, transfer anomalies, and any delays resulting from bank service issues.
- It is your responsibility to pay taxes including any value-added taxes depending on the jurisdiction of the service you receive from us.
- You must comply with your obligation under the income tax provision in your jurisdiction
- Order Processing
- Order volume. Each order placed by a client has a required volume that is measured by the number of pages. One double-spaced page equals 275 words while a single-spaced page equals 550 words. Upon the delivery of each order, the document delivered must match the expected number of pages or words. In case of a mismatch, the client can request a reformat to match the number of pages or words indicated on the assignment instructions.
- Changes in order details. Customer and support may provide changes to the scope of work only if the writer has not started working on the assignment yet. No changes can be made once the writer has started researching and working on the order. You will be requested to pay an extra fee if the changes you provide increase the order volume, make the order more complex, or narrow the completion terms.
- Resources. Should you require specific resource material to be utilized in the production process, please specify the materials and provide them if you have copies so they can be available to the writer. Feel free to upload the materials with the order form. You can also upload them on your order page by pressing the files button and following the steps provided. If the specified materials are not provided and the writer is responsible for locating and paying for them, additional charges shall be incurred and must be paid before your order can be delivered. In general, the following deadlines for orders are in place:
- 12 hours or less: Instructions and any additional materials must be supplied within the first 20 minutes
- 12 hours to 24 hours: Resources must be supplied within the first 1 hour.
- 24 hours to 72 hours: Resources must be supplied within 2 hours from the time of order placement.
- 72 hours to 10 days: Instructions and all resources must be supplied within the first 8 hours of order placement
NB: If the customer did not provide materials within the deadline provided for providing the resources, an extra payment and time for the completion of the order would be required.
- Communication. The customer is highly encouraged to communicate with the writer using the special messenger on their personal account. You can as well contact our support team directly when seeking more information or any time you have questions or if you need clarifications. Our support team is always available and ready to help and you can contact them through live chat, call, or email.
- Progress tracking. You can track the progress of your order through the order page in your account as every information and status of your orders are displayed here. In case the status is not displayed on this page, feel free to contact us using any of the available means of communication available 24/7.
- Bidding. It is an order that has been displayed to the writers waiting for them to place bids. Once the writers place bids, the best writer with the best qualifications and experience is selected and assigned the order.
- In progress. Once the best writer is assigned your order, the writer starts working on the order immediately. In this stage, the order is said to be “in progress”. The writer works on your order and delivers it to our editing department where it is checked for all types of errors before being delivered to your order page.
- Finished. This is a complete and error-free essay that has gone through all checks to ensure it meets your instructions. Please review your paper to ensure it meets your expectations before pressing the “approve” button.
- Canceled by customer. This is an order that has been canceled by the clients either in the “bidding” or “in progress” stage.
- Canceled by the writer. This happens when a writer is unable to work on your order. Do not worry about this as another qualified writer will be assigned your order thus it will be completed and delivered before the order deadline. This rarely happens as writers review order instructions before placing a bid to ensure they can handle the order without any problems.
- Canceled by the system. Your order might be canceled by the system if you take too long to make payments. This can also happen if you give incomplete or conflicting order instructions and you are not available to modify these instructions on time.
- Order Delivery
- We are held responsible for the delivery of the service and for meeting the deadline indicated in the order form.
- It is your personal responsibility to ensure the availability of delivery channels for the delivery of your order once we are done writing your paper. We will not be held responsible for an incorrect email address indicated by the customer on their profile, spam filters, internet outages, and general client negligence to provide communication channels and other contact means which are beyond the control of the company. Provide working communication channels so we can contact you any time we need clarification on issues concerning your “in progress” order. Contact us anytime you need assistance on issues about your order and its delivery and you will get help immediately.
- It is your responsibility to review, approve, and download your paper in a timely manner once it has been uploaded on your personal order page. Once your order is delivered, you will receive an email notification to the email address shared on your account.
- Please review the paper before hitting the “Approve” button. If the paper does not meet your instruction, you can request a free revision or a refund according to our Money-back Guarantee. Please read our Money-back Guarantee page to learn more about your right to a refund.
- Order Revision
- Review our Revision Policy.
- We provide free amendments on all our orders to ensure the quality of the product delivered and to ensure total customer satisfaction with our products.
- To receive a free revision, you must submit your revision request in written form using the messaging system or our company’s email within 14days from the time your order was delivered. If you miss the free revision deadline, we can still revise your paper at a small fee.
- Our Quality Assurance Department reserves the right to reject your revision request if your revision instructions violate your initial assignment instructions. For such revisions, you might be requested to make an extra payment for us to revise your paper or place an order for editing.
- Your multiple revision requests can be rejected if your behavior suggests that you are trying to exploit the writer or if your revision requests seem unreasonable.
- If your revision request meets all requirements defined on our Revision Policy, your order will be revised free of charge.
- Refund Policy
You have the right to request and receive a partial or full refund if any of your commitments is violated. It is our responsibility to ensure all orders are processed and delivered on time. We must ensure that the product delivered to you meets all your academic requirements and all instructions stated on the order form were followed carefully.
Please read our Money-Back Guarantee to learn more about your right to a refund.
- Copyright and Fair Use Policy.
- You acknowledge that you do not obtain the copyright to the work delivered to you from our website. Copyright remains with our company.
- By paying for a service on our website, you acquire an exclusive license to own a copy of the work delivered to you. The work should only be utilized for academic purposes for use as an example or model answers.
- You accept not to undertake any unauthorized distribution, display, or resale of the work. You also agree to handle the work in a way that fully respects the fact that you do not have full copyright to the work.
- You have no right to pass the work off as your own as you do not hold the copyright to the work and this is a violation of our Fair Use Policy. You do not acquire the copyright or the rights to submit the work in whole or part of it as your own to your learning institution for grading even after paying for the paper.
- The fair use policy is displayed on the website, as a client, you agree to read, understand and follow the Fair Use Policy as a condition of using the service.
- You acknowledge that we do not support nor condone plagiarism and we reserve the right to refuse to supply a service to anyone we suspect of such behavior.
- You acknowledge that if we suspect that you are using any materials we delivered to you in violation of these Terms, we reserve the right to refuse to facilitate or process more work for the person involved. We bear no liability for any such undetected and or unauthorized use of any materials.
- We agree that all work supplied to our customers will never be resold, or distributed for remuneration or any other reason once it has been delivered to you. We promise to never publish, resell, share or otherwise redistribute any work that has been submitted to any of our clients.
- A product must be cited properly if used in a writing piece completed by a customer. Please read our Fair Use Policy for more information.
- The zero plagiarism guarantee applies to all papers produced by Scholar Assignments and delivered to their customers. If you detect serious or substantial plagiarism in your, feel free to request a free revision to receive a plagiarism-free essay.
- Plagiarism includes any of the following cases;
- When the paper delivered to you contains someone else’s words which we have passed as our own.
- If we pass another person’s ideas as our own.
- If we fail to put a quote in quotation marks.
- If we copy large sections of someone else’s ideas even in a case where credit is given or quotation marks are used.
- If a client thinks their work is plagiarized, we will carefully review the work and make a decision after passing the paper through plagiarism detector software. In case traces of plagiarism are spotted the paper will be revised free of charge.
- We will not be responsible in case plagiarism is identified concerning materials the customer had specifically requested the writer to incorporate in a way that we would otherwise deem to be plagiarism.
- The client can request a refund if the paper delivered to them is plagiarized and no write is available to revise the paper.
- A 10% plagiarism in any academic paper is acceptable in most institutions and thus not regarded as a violation of the Zero Plagiarism Policy.
- Personal Data and Payment Information: use and security
- Account Information and Security
- During the registration process, you will be requested to produce your phone number, email address, and name. Your email address or name will be used as your username and you will be requested to select a password for your account.
- Please do not share or disclose your account details to anyone as it is your responsibility to keep the information secure from any unauthorized persons.
- You will be held responsible for any orders or activities associated with your account and that’s why it is important to keep your password safe. In case you realize or suspect that someone has your password, change the password immediately. This can be done by pressing the “edit profile” button, or the “forgot password” button. In case of any challenges or problems, contact our support team immediately for assistance.
- We reserve the right to change your password any time we feel it is no longer secure. If this happens, you will be notified and the new password will be emailed to you through the email address you have shared on our website. This is why you should always ensure the email address on your profile is working correctly.
- In case you forget your password press the “forgot password” button and follow the steps provided. You can easily reset your password as long as you can satisfy our security check. The security check is important as it ensures only you can access and change any information on your account’s profile. Do not hesitate to contact us any time if you experience any problems when resetting your password.
- Website use: termination and suspension of use
- You only have the right to access and use the website solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes only.
- You should never access or use the website or any part of the website for illegal purposes. Never use the website for any of the following purposes.
- To transfer any unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any applicable laws.
- To pass information that encourages behavior that constitutes a criminal offense, or anything that breaches any applicable laws.
- To involve in activities that interfere negatively with other people’s access and use of the website.
- To transmit, make, or store electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without getting permission from the owner.
- You are responsible for any loss that might result from breaching the Terms stated on this page.
- Your use of the website might be terminated if you breach any of the Terms stated on this page.
- Your access and use of the website might be suspended for some time if you suspect that your use of the website is affecting the operations of the website or might affect other people using the website. Time will be taken to investigate this before you can be allowed to start using our website.
- Contacting a writer by means not allowed by the website is a violation of these Terms and should be avoided.
- Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs)
- IPRs in the products.
- All our products are drafted by our professional writers.
- We retain full copyright of all the products we produce even after delivery.
- You are granted a non-exclusive license to use any product delivered to you after making payments. The product should be used for personal and non-commercial purposes only.
- You do not have the right to distribute, publish, transmit, display, modify, or create imitative works of the products you receive or the contents of this website without written permission.
- You will be responsible for all losses and costs we may incur due to unauthorized use of any products or materials you get from this website.
- IPRs in any materials you share with us.
- IPRs in the products.
You will be responsible for any loss we may incur due to any of the materials you share or upload on our website for use as source materials, an example, or as a reference. Please ensure that the materials you share with us do not infringe the Intellectual property or right of any other person. The materials should not violate any applicable laws.
- IPRs on the website
- We own all IPRs in any part of the website.
- No IPRs on the website or part of it will be transferred to any person who accesses our website.
- You do not have the right to copy, disseminate, or download any content of the website not unless it has been permitted by these Terms or you have a written permission from us.
- Sources used feature
- We do not deliver articles or e-books in their entirety. We only deliver excerpt from the original document for referencing purposes
- You will be requested to pay a service fee for the collection and delivery of those materials. Links are also provided which can be used to access the materials in their entirety for purchasing or viewing.
- Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- There is no guarantee that the website will meet all your requirements and expectations as it has been referred to as “is”. You might be unable to access our website or some of the services we provide if your computer does not support encryption and other relevant technology.
- You can access our website via the World Wide Web (www) which is independent of us. You are subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations when accessing and using the World Wide Web. Your use of the web is at your own risk thus you should be very careful in all your actions. We do not represent that the website is appropriate or available for use in any jurisdiction.
- We will not take responsibility for any loss that might result from any changes we make to the website.
- Agreeing to all the above Terms and conditions, you acknowledge that you agree not to hold other consumers, the company, its employees, shareholders, agents, officers, directors, representatives, promotion, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, fulfillment agencies, or any other third-party providers or information/data sources and legal advisors responsible for any and all losses, damages, rights, actions, and claims of any nature that come from or are related to our company. These products include but not limited to:
- Telephone, electronic, hardware, or software, network, internet, email, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties.
- Unclear, failed, garbled, incomplete, or delayed computer communication and email transmissions.
- Any condition that arises due to the events that lie beyond the control of the company that causes the service to be delayed, disrupted, or corrupted.
- Any losses, injuries, or damages of any kind that might result from utilizing the product we deliver to you.
- Typing or printing errors in any of the products we deliver to you.
- We will not take responsibility for any loss or cost that you or any other person might incur from using our website or from your inability to use the website. In addition, we will not take responsibility for any losses arising from events outside our reasonable control or for any unforeseeable losses or damages.
- We have no liability for any interruption or delay in access to our website. However, we are always ready to assist you in case of any problem in accessing our website.
- We do not accept liability for damage or data loss on your PC, server, or network. Nevertheless, we use only trusted and well-tested software on our website for maximum consumer and data security.
- We do not guarantee that access to our website will be 100% error-free but we have employed professionals to ensure a smooth operation of the website.
- You do not have the right to transfer your rights as stated in these Terms to another person. On the other hand, we can transfer our rights as stated on these Terms to another business where we are sure that your rights as a customer will not be affected.
- If you breach these Terms and no disciplinary action is taken, the Terms still apply and we will be entitled to rely on our rights and remedies in the future if or any other situation where you breach these Terms.
- All notices from you must be in writing and should be sent to us through email, or live chat unless it has been stated otherwise on these Terms.
- We can send our notices to you through:
- A display on the website.
- A display on your order page.
- An email sent to your personal email address.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms are governed by the Laws of England and Wales.
- Disputes related to these Terms must be resolved through negotiations between the parties involved who agree to make all efforts to resolve the dispute at this level. Failure to reach an agreement, the dispute must be resolved by arbitration under the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA). The LCIA Rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause.
- The company and the client agree to solve disputes in arbitration on an individual basis only. It should not be resolved on a class, collective, or representative basis or on behalf of others. There will be no right or authority for any dispute to be heard or arbitrated as a class, collective, representative, or private attorney general action, or as a member in any such class, collective, representative, or private attorney general proceedings.
We have the right to terminate your right to use our services even when you have paid the full amount if the information initially shared during registration on our website or that is later subsequently modified, contains false or misleading information or conceals or omits any information that we consider relevant. This can also happen if you fail to cooperate throughout the ordering process or if we suspect that you are involved in any fraudulent transactions.
Any attempt to undermine or cause harm to Scholar Assignments‘s server or its customers is strictly prohibited and will be subject to automatic account termination. This includes spamming, the transmission of malware, viruses, and Trojan horses, or linking to sites and files that contain or distribute them. We may terminate your account and forfeit any fee to be paid at any time without prior notice if you breach any of the terms stated on this page. The company will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of the agreement.
- Our company reserves the right at any time to:
- Alter any specifications, features, functions, or information on the website or on the services we provide.
- Suspend or discontinue permanently or temporarily any or all parts of the website or service which might limit the availability of any feature, content, or database.
- Impose limits on certain features and services or restrict the access of parts or all the services. This can happen with or without prior notice without any liability to any loss that might be incurred.
- Commercially reasonable efforts will be used to notify you of any changes we intend to make on the services or website that are likely to affect you materially or might diminish the functionality of any service you are interested in when accessing and using our website.
- These Terms will be revised or updated from time to time. In case of an update or a revision, you will be notified through the email address you have shared on your account or the updated or revised version of the Terms will be displayed on the website. Any other method chosen by us at our commercially reasonable discretion can also be used to notify you of the changes in these Terms.
- By using our website after such an update or revision, you agree to comply and be bound by the new Terms. In some cases, you might be requested to give your consent to be bound by the new Terms. Please ensure you review these Terms from time to time. If you disagree with any of the changes made to our website or services, please feel free to deactivate your account.
- Our company reserves the right at any time to:
- Contact Details
Let us know if we can help with your assignment. Please feel free to contact us through call, email, live chat, or a message on your order page. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1(978)822-0999. You can as well chat with our online agents who are available 24/7 through live chat.
Contact us NOW!