At Scholar Assignments, we provide the best assignment and essay help services. However, if you are not satisfied with the quality of our services and feel that you have not made a suitable investment, we have certain refund policies that allow you to request and receive a refund. We value your trust and investment in our assignment help services as customer satisfaction is our main goal. As a result, we guarantee full protection of your rights in each transaction you make with us. Please feel safe when placing your order and making payments on our website.
We are responsible for delivering you the product that matches your deadline, quality, and assignment instructions. In case we violate any of our commitments to you, you are entitled to a partial or full refund according to our money-back guarantee. With Scholar Assignments, you get quality for your money or your money back. We have a high satisfaction rate. More than 95% of our satisfied customers return with consequential orders.
While most academic writing companies do not have a specifically designed Money-back Guarantee, we want our clients to feel safe when ordering with us. We offer legitimate academic assistance as we want to be 100% sure that you leave fully satisfied. Sometimes things go wrong and in such cases, you can always refer to our money-back guarantee policy before placing your refund request. All refunds are decided by the Quality Control Department team which reviews your claim before any refunds are made.
The following are the major reasons why you can request and receive a refund on our website.
If due to some reason you need to cancel your order, contact us immediately through call, email, or live chat so your writer can be requested to discontinue working on your order. Once you have contacted us with your cancellation request, send a cancellation message to your personal order page confirming your request on the same. The following are the main reasons for order cancellation from our clients and the amount of refund you can receive in each case.
- I want to cancel my order. Can I get my money back?
In case of a refund request, the refund amount varies from 100% to 30% depending on the stage of work done by the writer. You are eligible for a 100% refund if you cancel your order before it has been assigned to a writer. In any other case, the amount of refund you receive depends on whether a writer has been assigned your order, the amount of research and writing the writer has done on your paper, and the time that has passed since you placed your order.
Once your order has been assigned to a writer, you are not eligible for a full refund. This is because a certain amount will be set aside to cover the effort of the company and the writer in their attempt to provide you with the products and services you order. In case the writer has already started working on your order, they must be compensated for their time and effort. That’s why we encouraged you to send your cancellation message as soon as possible. You are eligible for refunds as follows depending on when your cancellation request was received by our support department.
- 100% refund- You are eligible for a full refund if you cancel your order before it has been assigned to a writer. This is the best time to cancel your order as the writer has not started working on it thus you are good and can receive a full refund.
- 70% refund- You are eligible for up to 70% refund if half or less of your order’s deadline has passed. This is the time between when you placed your order and when you contacted us for order cancellation. You can contact us any time and we will make sure your writer discontinues working on your order immediately.
- 50% refund- In case you decide to cancel your order when more than half of your deadline has already passed, you are eligible for a 50% refund. The other 50% will cover the effort and time spent working on your assignment.
- 30% refund- You may be eligible for up to 30% refund after your order has been completed and uploaded on your personal order page. This can only happen if you have not approved nor downloaded your paper and the circumstances for order cancellation were beyond your control.
NB: Once your order has been delivered to your personal order page it becomes impossible to cancel the order. You can only request a refund on quality concerns if you believe and can prove that the delivered paper is inconsistent with your initial instructions. This can be done by pressing the “Refund” button on your personal order page.
- I paid for the same order more than once.
Contact us immediately if you notice that your card has been charged several times for the same order. Please forward the receipts to our support through email for verification of the extra payment. We personally do not process your payments but we will contact the payment processor (such as PayPal) requesting them to re-check the information and issue a refund. After this, the extra payment will be refunded to your account as soon as possible. There is no need to charge us back through your bank as we will ensure the extra amount is paid back to your account as soon as possible. Only a copy of the receipts is required to facilitate the processing of your refund.
- I accidentally placed two identical orders
Please contact us ASAP if you have noticed that you placed two or more identical orders. If you only need one order, we will cancel the unnecessary order(S) and the extra amount will be credited to your account. We will continue working on one of the orders to ensure it is delivered as per your assignment instructions.
In case you contacted us too late and the orders had already been assigned to different writers, the orders will be considered as regular orders and the standard procedure for order cancellation will apply. In this case, a full refund becomes impossible and the amount you receive will be calculated as that of a regular order according to the standard procedure for order cancellation. Contact us immediately you realize you have placed identical orders so the writer(s) can be requested to discontinue working on any unnecessary order(s).
Late Delivery/Past Deadline Delivery
On-time delivery of assignments and essays is our top priority. We ensure that all our orders are submitted to the customers before the stated deadline. However, once in a while, there could be some sort of a glitch that might cause a delay in the delivery of your order. If your order deadline passes and your order has not been delivered, reach out to our customer support team and discuss the issue with them as soon as possible. There is always a genuine issue in the delay of your order. In case the reason for the delay is not genuine, we will not step back from making a refund.
Sometimes your paper might not be delivered on time due to unavoidable circumstances. If this happens, the amount of refund you receive will depend on how long after the deadline your paper was delivered and whether you still need the paper or not. The following are the common cases of late deliveries and the choices you have in each case.
- My paper was delivered late
Please make sure that all the requirements of your order and any extra materials are submitted as soon as possible to help us ensure timely delivery of your work. This will ensure that the writer has an easy time working on your order. If lateness occurs due to the late upload of extra materials on your side, you cannot request a lateness refund. Any important materials should be uploaded with your order form during the order placing stage. We always assure our clients of on-time completion and delivery of their work. However, your order might be delayed if you fail to respond to our messages and questions concerning your order. In such a case, you might be requested to extend the deadline.
In case the deadline of your order passes and the paper has not been uploaded on your order page and you have not received any explanation on the same from our support team, contact us immediately. You can reach us through live chat, phone call, email, or a message on your personal order page. The sooner you reach us, the better.
If all requirements were submitted on time, there were no major modifications in the requirements after the initial submission and the client was in no way liable for the delay. Our 100% delivery guarantee policy ensures full satisfaction by offering the following choices.
- Price recalculation. In case the initial version of your paper was late and delivered to you after the deadline, you can request a price recalculation. The new price will be calculated based on the new deadline. The new price will be less than the initial cost. For instance, a 24-hour paper was delivered an hour later, you are eligible to request your price for the order to be recalculated according to the 48-hour deadline. The extra amount will be refunded to your account as soon as possible. Feel free to contact us for a price recalculation in case your paper is delivered past your deadline.
- 7% refund of the total cost for long orders. If a long-term order of between 11 to 14 days is delivered late, the client has the right to request and receive a 7% refund of the total cost of the order. These are orders such as dissertations, and full reports.
- 100% refund if you did not approve the first version of your order. You are eligible for a 100% refund in case the initial version of your paper was late and you never approved the paper. If your paper is delivered past the deadline and you no longer need it, please do not Press the approve button to get a full refund. Once a full refund has been issued to you, you do not have the right to use the paper or other materials that might have been delivered to you previously in connection with the order. The paper and other materials remain the property of the company and can be published online for commercial purposes. Using such materials is very dangerous as you might be accused of plagiarism and academic fraud.
NB: In case the initial version of your paper was late due to a late upload of the materials and instructions you are not eligible for any refund in this case. Ensure all materials and information needed in processing your order are given during the order stage. Attach and upload all files in the order form to give the writer enough time to review the materials before they start working on your order. Payments should be made as soon as the order has been placed. We are only responsible for delivering a paper that has been paid for and the payment authorized. If you fail on this, you are not eligible for a lateness refund.
- The revision of my paper was late
We do not offer lateness refunds and price recalculation on orders under revisions as revision deadlines are set separately from the original order deadline. Once the first version of your order has been delivered on time, you cannot request a lateness refund. Please note that the deadline you set for your order is the deadline when the initial version of your order must be uploaded to your personal order page.
Ensure you give the writer ample time to work on your order when setting the revision deadline. The writer might require more time especially if he/she is working on another order that has to be completed first as it can’t be rescheduled to give time for the revision. If the order has a long deadline and can be rescheduled, the writer will start work on your order as soon as possible. You might be requested to extend your revision deadline by up to 12 hours if a new writer is needed to work on your revision. This will give us enough time to assign your revision to the most qualified expert.
NB: It is important to leave enough time between your exact deadline and the deadline you set for your paper on our website. Leave at least a 30% time gap so you have time to review your paper and request changes where necessary. This ensures that in case you need an urgent revision, we will be able to help you with it with no extra rush
- I am not fully satisfied with the quality of the paper delivered to me thus I request a partial refund.
There are several options available if you are not completely satisfied with the quality of the paper delivered to you. If you accept the paper, you can choose from any of the following options.
- Request a free revision. We offer free unlimited revision on all our orders. This means that you can request as many revisions as necessary to make your paper perfect.
- Request a free revision from a different expert.
- Request a partial refund. All partial refund requests should be sent within 14 after the approval of your initial order.
- How to get a partial refund
The following steps will help you get a partial refund if you are not fully satisfied with the quality of the paper delivered to you.
- Click on the “refund” button on your personal order page and choose “I am not fully satisfied with the quality of the paper delivered to me. However, I accept it and will revise it myself. I request a partial refund”. This is the only acceptable way of sending a refund request. You can contact our team after this to ensure your refund request has been received.
- You will be automatically provided with the MS Word version of the paper which is editable, downloadable, and printable. You are expected to provide strong reasons showing why the paper did not meet your academic expectations. You can as well share the edited version of the paper as supportive evidence. You have up to 14 days to provide the evidence. Failure to provide the evidence will lead to the cancellation of your refund request after which no refund will be possible. You must provide strong and sincere reasons to support your dispute.
- Your argument will be sent to our dispute resolution center where an investigation will be conducted to rectify your claim. Depending on the arguments you provide, you can receive up to a 40% refund. The amount of refund you receive will be agreed upon by our Dispute Resolution Center.
NB: There is no fixed percentage refund for orders under dispute as each case is analyzed and resolved individually. The percentage of each refund is determined after a thorough investigation by our Dispute Resolution Center.
- I am completely dissatisfied with the quality of the paper delivered to me thus I request a full refund.
If you are completely dissatisfied with the quality of the paper delivered to you, you can go for any of the following choices.
- Request a free revision. You have the right to review the order delivered to you and request additional corrections if necessary according to our Revision Policy.
- Request to have the paper reassigned to a new writer.
- Request a full refund if you have not previously approved the paper.
You can contact our support team through any of the available modes of communication if you need assistance with any order that has been delivered to you. We are always available and ready to help.
- How to get a refund.
Follow these steps to get a full refund
- Press the refund button on your personal order page. A full refund should be requested within 14 days from the day your initial order was delivered.
- Provide strong reasons to support your claim within 14 days. If the evidence is not provided within 14 days, your dispute will be canceled and the case closed.
- Our dispute resolution center will review your supporting evidence and decide on the percentage of refund you should receive. You can send your version of the paper as evidence that the writer assigned your order was unable to follow your assignment instructions.
In case you are awarded a full refund, our company reserves the right to publish the paper online for commercial purposes. This is because we do not have a database to keep such essays. If an essay is published online, it links back to our company any time it is googled, searched using search engines, or when checked using anti-plagiarism software. It can also be published as content or as a sample paper. This is done to protect our writers’ work from customers who might request a refund after using our work.
NB: Once you have approved the order, you do not have any right to a full refund. In case you have approved the initial or revised version of your paper, you are only eligible for a partial refund. All refund requests must be submitted through the “refund” button on your personal order page within 14 days from the time your paper is delivered.
Refund on Additional Services
- Progressive delivery order
The deadline for a revision request for orders with a progressive delivery feature is limited to 21 days after the initial approval. You cannot request a refund for the previously approved part once you press the “Approve part” button. Pressing this button allows the writer to proceed with working on the next part of your order. Please review the delivered part before pressing the “Approve part” button.
You can only receive a refund for the last section of the order if you request a refund after we are done processing your paper. All parts approved by pressing the “Approve part” button become non-refundable once the writer starts working on the next section. The 10% Progressive Delivery fee is also non-refundable.
- Sample service.
The $5 fee for our writer’s sample service becomes non-refundable once the samples have been delivered to you. It is your responsibility to review the samples on time as you have 3 hours to decide whether the writer is fit to work on your order. If you do not communicate with us or request a different writer within the three hours, the writer initially assigned your order will be instructed to start working on your order. The silence is regarded as acceptance of the writer initially assigned your order.
- Writer’s category.
We have three writer categories from which you can select a writer to work on your order depending on the complexity of the instructions. The following are the charges for each writer category.
- Advanced. 25% of the total order price.
- ENL. 30% of the total order price.
- Best available. Standard price.
The writer category fee is refundable if we can’t find an expert in your field of study to work on your order from the category of your choice. A “best available” expert will be assigned your order and the extra fee will be refunded to your account.
- Copies of sources used
The fee for copies of the sources used becomes non-refundable once the copies of the sources have been delivered with your paper. But if the copies are not delivered with your order, you are eligible for the refund of the amount you paid for the service.
- Editing, proofreading, or formatting
We do not offer refunds for these services if such orders contain content that had been originally written by you. This content might contain errors of contextual nature which might be hard to completely eliminate.
No writer was found to work on my order.
This is a very rare situation but it happens sometimes. If we do not find a writer qualified enough to work on your order, you will be informed instantly. Your money will be returned in full as soon as possible as we do not wish to waste your time in cases where an expert is not available to work on your order. We aim at delivering the best services and that’s why your order must be assigned to a skilled and qualified writer in your field of study.
If you want another writer to be reassigned your order for a revision and the writer is not available, you can receive a partial refund under the discretion of our Dispute Resolution Center. Our Dispute Resolution Center will review your request and proceed with the corresponding refund depending on your request.
I forgot to approve my paper
If you fail to approve your paper within 14 days from the time it was uploaded on your personal order page, it will be approved automatically by our system. After this, you have 14 days to request a free revision or a partial refund after which no refund or free revision will be possible.
How long does the processing of a refund take?
Refund processing time depends on the reason for the refund request and the time taken by the bank to process the refund. Refund requests on payment issues or order cancellation will take a minimum of 3 to 4 business days.
Quality-based refund requests require more time for dispute resolution. The dispute resolution center must review the evidence from the client and the final paper delivered by the writer to come up with a solution that is favorable to both parties (the client and the writer). This may take up to 14 days.
How to avoid situations that will make a refund necessary.
The following precautions will help to minimize the need for a refund.
- Ensure that the instructions you provide when filling the order form are complete and correct before pressing the submit button to place your order.
- Provide the writer with all the necessary documents, details, files, and links necessary in processing your order when filling the order form.
- Communicate with your writer throughout the processing period to ensure the processing of your order happens smoothly.
- Track the progress of your order through your personal order page or you can contact us regularly to inquire about the progress of your order to ensure everything happens as expected.
You cannot receive a refund in any of the following cases.
- In case all requirements mentioned in your initial instructions in the order form have been fully met.
- In case your paper has been partially or fully covered by discounts and special offers.
- For any value-added tax (VAT).
- For any papers that have been approved by pressing the approve button. A refund can only be issued on quality concerns.
- For tests with multiple-choice options. Once the writer’s answers have been used, they are automatically approved and thus you cannot receive a full refund.
- A lower grade than expected is received. We do not guarantee grades as the papers we provide are tailored as draft samples only or as a point of reference and are not ready for submission and should never be submitted directly for grading. We can only give a refund if you are unsatisfied with the quality of the paper or if your assignment instructions have not been satisfied.
- Editing, proofreading, formatting orders. Please note that the orders placed on these services contain original content written by you that might contain errors of contextual nature. We thus do not offer refunds for these services.
- No refund claim is accepted for tips and discounts.
Contact us immediately if you have refund queries or need help with refunds. Feel free to contact us for further clarification and understanding about our refund policy through call, live chat, or email.