Unifying separate countries offers varied unique opportunities for growth but also gives way to complex challenges. For this module, write a one page paper explaining why the unification of Germany into one country (combining East and West Germany) proved to be more of a burden to the German people than expected. Base comments on what you’ve learned so far in your lecture notes and other sources you find helpful. Cite sources in proper APA format.
· Explain why the unification of Germany into one country (combining East and West Germany) proved to be more of a burden to the German people than expected.
· Grammar and mechanics are proficient, including mastery of subject-verb agreement, proper verb tense and form, appropriate punctuation and capitalization, and apostrophe use.
· Sentences are consistently grammatical. Major sentence-level errors including fragments, run-ons, and comma splices are avoided.
· Format meets APA guidelines and Bluebook rules as appropriate, including use of title pages. There is no playful experimentation with fancy fonts.
· Writing shows internal citations in the body of the text as well as a proper list of references at the end of the paper, following APA or Bluebook citation as appropriate.
· Paper meets the 1 page length requirement.