1. What financial measurements should be prepared to measure company performance?
2. What are the categories and steps in preparing a financial budget?
3. What are the major categories and steps in preparing the projected cash activity?
4. Describe the breakeven technique in the decision-making model to determine profit and loss.
5. Why are some customers more valuable than others? How can these differences be measured and used for decision making?
6. Why is building a corporate culture to match a company’s mission important?
7. Select 6 leadership attributes that you feel are the most important when building a strong culture. Why?
8. Name 3 important factors that you must take into account when hiring key people.
9. Name 3 important factors that you must take into account when firing key people.
10. How do you treat someone who resigns from the company?
11. What are the 3 principles for resolving conflicts of interest and ethical problems?
12. What are the 5 basic legal agreements needed for day-to-day management? What are the key features of each?
13. What is a qualified stock-option plan, and what is it’s purpose?
14. Of the 6 leadership attributes, which 2 do you believe are the most important when building a strong culture. Why? ( min 100 words)