“A” WORK BUT PLAGIARISM FREE IN 9 HOURS OR LESS
Take the criminal you invented in Unit VII Course Project (ATTACHED), and complete the following tasks:
You are a law enforcement officer that has arrived on the scene, been assigned to track down, whatever the case may be, the computer criminal you created in this Project for this course.
Summarize your answers to the following questions:
1) What is your first step? Why?
2) What agency do you work for? Why are you the correct person/agency to catch this criminal? Explain your jurisdictional authority.
3) What law or laws are applicable to this criminal and these crimes? Why?
4) How are you going to work with other agencies?
5) Locate and identify the evidence.
6) What search and seizure procedure did you follow?
7) Provide a chain of custody, tracking the evidence.
8) How do you authenticate the evidence for trial?
9) Do you catch the criminal?
10) How is he or she prosecuted? What court hears evidence, and why? What rules of evidence are used?
11) Was this project an effective exercise? Why, or why not?
Your paper should be at least two pages in length. APA format is required for all citations and references.